Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 07:37
Woohoo Good Morning Patriots!
Nana missed yall!
Let's get this party started with a cleansing prayer!
Let's also pray over kobayashi and @Vincentkennedy for there sites to be free from attacks!
Thank you guys for getting us back up and running!
This pray pretty well covers it all.

https://youtu.be/06Vd590jA...
A Prayer For Protection Against Evil Plans | Be Covered By God's Grace - YouTube

Be blessed as you listen to this powerful prayer of protection to cancel the plans of the enemy. SUBSCRIBE to Grace for Purpose for more!© 2020 Grace for Pur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What yall thinking?

Issues with both sites yesterday from attacks or:
Changing platform providers?
08:20 AM - May 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Never Evil @NeverEvil
13 May, 12:04
I took a screenshot of the error page that popped up for this one. Wego just didnt respond after loading the homepage.

At first I thought I got the Ban Hammer, but later in the night, both sites worked again.

Im guessing they are getting some extra lines of code and redundancy so if there were an attack, it would be fruitless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 12:08
In response Never Evil to his Publication
Yeah for some reason Nana just has the feeling that it was a planned thing, dont know why really. Just a feeling.

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
13 May, 12:39
In response Never Evil to his Publication
Good job "Never Evil" - take a screen shot, instead of simply looking up that the hosts changed. A 12 year old can look this stuff up, but apparently you're not smart enough. Now give us a conspiracy for the host change and use the number 17 like a good little cult member.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 May, 11:50
Nana, what is the other site? ... If I may ask ... and another thought occurred to me yesterday ...
The evil one would like nothing better than for all of us to separated .... How do you think we can gather our contact info and still remain private ... just in case something should happen, it would be nice to know someone on here lives down the street.
How can we manage that? Pray about it and we will continue this conversation at a later date.

13 May, 11:51
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I will DM

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 May, 11:56
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I hope Q team or POTUS makes that a reality - at least a big party for all anons so we can meet and exchange information