John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 May, 12:41
Have faith frens because it is taking time many are giving in.
Do not give in and do not give up.
EVER.
Things are happening.
On this I give my word.
My word is my bond to you.
I will not break it.
Ever.
Trump set the stage but his part is over
for now
It is our turn
The wheel has JUST begun to turn
it will crush all who try to stop it
Nothing can stop it
Ever.
Keep solace in your faith for it is the most important thing
God will never let you down
EVER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
14 May, 12:36
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
My understanding from Patriots/Anons is that Trump is running a shadow presidency and it is he who the good side of the military call Commander-in-Chief--not buydan. Is this correct or are we being deceived??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The truth is Biden is in control of almost everything ATM and Trump has nothing to do with anything. Trump can not be involved in anyway or it will be considered treason. He must have plausible deniability.
The military (who is under their own control atm) needs one specific thing to happen and then they will sweep in like a hawk and take over. If you read the Law of War Manual you will see exactly what that is under the topic of reprisals. That certain thing is already in the process of being done.
I wouldn't hold my breath atm but it is well under way. The Biden admin will not see 2022 of that I promise you. I will only give you what is real here as painful and depressing as it is. The military has always known the moves coming but they have rules that MUST be followed if they wish to keep America's sovereignty. Obama put many things into affect with E.O.'s that prevent a military overthrow including the right for the U.N. to enter without permission. That can't happen.
05:42 PM - May 14, 2021
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
14 May, 06:00
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
This is very disconcerting. It seems our nation is burning to the ground. So are the globalists in total control atm? You seem optimistic but a lot can go south in a year's time. I do take to heart your assurance that biden admin will not see 2022 but sure hope this doesn't go on til the year's end.
Someone else responded to this question I had and that person said Russel-Jay: Gould, Postmaster-General was in charge of the military and also said he was the real Commander-in-Chief. Can this be possible? I've listened to/watch some of his presentations (RJG) which I found amazing--all things I hadn't known previously.

14 May, 06:31
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I need all American citizens to understand we are at war. It is not a war we have ever seen before but at this moment China rules our capital in every sense of the word. They will be removed but it can not be anything that goes against the constitution. If so triggers will fire and America will be lost. This is the honest truth.
Yes America is burning and ALL patriots cry for its salvation, but laws must be followed, under no circumstances can they be broken, not even to save millions of lives. To do so would turn the world against us, including every ally we have. They do not have an option. This is why things are the way they are. Hundreds of millions will die if any other move is made. Unacceptable.
Vengeance will be ours and it will be swift. They will pay, we will have our country back.
Atm OUR America is leaderless but not headless. Our President was illegally removed by a foreign power. Once that is beyond dispute it's on.
He is safe but they continually search.