John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Have faith frens because it is taking time many are giving in.
Do not give in and do not give up.
EVER.
Things are happening.
On this I give my word.
My word is my bond to you.
I will not break it.
Ever.
Trump set the stage but his part is over
for now
It is our turn
The wheel has JUST begun to turn
it will crush all who try to stop it
Nothing can stop it
Ever.
Keep solace in your faith for it is the most important thing
God will never let you down
EVER.
12:41 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
17 May, 11:13
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I won't ever give up. The Best Is Yet To Come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 11:19
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
You bet it is!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
14 May, 12:36
My understanding from Patriots/Anons is that Trump is running a shadow presidency and it is he who the good side of the military call Commander-in-Chief--not buydan. Is this correct or are we being deceived??

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
14 May, 01:02
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
The POSTMASTER-GENERAL: Russell-Jay: Gould controls the military &: is the real Commander-In-Chief. I think Trump is in cooperation with him.

14 May, 05:42
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
The truth is Biden is in control of almost everything ATM and Trump has nothing to do with anything. Trump can not be involved in anyway or it will be considered treason. He must have plausible deniability.
The military (who is under their own control atm) needs one specific thing to happen and then they will sweep in like a hawk and take over. If you read the Law of War Manual you will see exactly what that is under the topic of reprisals. That certain thing is already in the process of being done.
I wouldn't hold my breath atm but it is well under way. The Biden admin will not see 2022 of that I promise you. I will only give you what is real here as painful and depressing as it is. The military has always known the moves coming but they have rules that MUST be followed if they wish to keep America's sovereignty. Obama put many things into affect with E.O.'s that prevent a military overthrow including the right for the U.N. to enter without permission. That can't happen.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
14 May, 01:29
AMEN! GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS, MILITARY, PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY! PRAISE GOD!

14 May, 01:31
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Praise God!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
14 May, 01:26
All in!!

14 May, 01:28
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Always!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
14 May, 01:16
🔥 BE STRONG AND BOLD 🔥

14 May, 01:18
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
When God walks beside you how can you not be!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 May, 01:00
with you💙not giving up. trusting God, trusting you

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
14 May, 12:46
👍 Coming this far on our journey, no sense in turning back now 👊