Utsava Prophecy @utsava
I got some insider news: The currency reset happened on May 12 were Fiat currency was switched to Gold. I had stated for the past year that the currency reset will be in April/May of this year. They also confirmed that all will be done by June, something I had stated for the past year also. All done means Nesara, Gold, Reset, EBS etc. We will have the EBS soon. Be prepared. Lin Wood keeps saying Trump will be back in summer.
11:25 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by utsava in this post can reply
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
17 May, 08:02
In response Utsava Prophecy to his Publication
Angel Utsava can you please enlighten us: Why is Juanito wannabe JR 107 since losing his bet on April EBS/ Trump come back become a merch peddler/ RV/ GESARA denier?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
14 May, 12:16
What if I told you the ridiculously low ransom of $5 million for the pipeline's "hackers" was really just a test to see if they could be paid off in Bitcoin & whether or not Bitcoin would go into the QFS system?

What if I told you the test was successful & the BTC did not get included in the QFS.

Smart guys, our White Hats.

Betting those smug guys holding BTC ain't feeling so smug now.

Kek.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
14 May, 12:13
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸŒπŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ