MIRRORED 1321 POSTS 1231 FOLLOWERS

TAKE IT TO THE BANK

#wwg1wga
10:19 AM - May 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
American And proud of it @Wsconnor
14 May, 01:00
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
saving the world isnt something you can schedule. i bet we just keep raking child abductors. up. immigrants are the bait. i wouldnt push the finish button. til there isnt so many. nabbing our children. the children are the focus. patience

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 May, 01:25
In response American And proud of it to his Publication
thy will not be able to walk the streets . Nothing unknown about all of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
14 May, 10:29
It's ALWAYS next week, then nothing at all.

Hopefully this time it is FINALLY correct.

For until we SEE real and true justice, we have no mother fucking country at all.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
14 May, 10:32
In response SPORTS to his Publication
The United States is over. It's been over for over 20 years. It was never what people think it was anyway.

14 May, 10:32
In response SPORTS to his Publication
When you realize the 2nd death holds no power, you stop caring how long God takes to fulfill his word.

14 May, 10:20
A CHINOOK JUST FLEW JUST EAST OF MY HOUSE FOR CONFIRMATION

Tami KhanstatComment @Tiasmurf
14 May, 11:51
over mine too! must not be far apart lol