TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 May, 11:07
The Matrix.

A New Quantum Paradox Throws the Foundations of Observed Reality into Question
The Conversation

mik38/iStock
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Perhaps not, some say.

And if someone is there to hear it? If you think that means it obviously did make a sound, you might need to revise that opinion.

We have found a new paradox in quantum mechanics – one of our two most fundamental scientific theories, together with Einstein’s theory of relativity – that throws doubt on some common-sense ideas about physical reality.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
13 May, 11:27
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
There is only energy reality. Waves, resonance and frequency. Everything else is brought by the observers belief system. Everything else is a construct of your initiation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
13 May, 11:32
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
i dissagree...

My belief system is not what got me where I am to day...

crooked cops doctors and con artists did...

I still say real choice is an illusion...
someone else's

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
13 May, 11:46
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I fully understand your point.

Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it