TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
The Matrix.

A New Quantum Paradox Throws the Foundations of Observed Reality into Question
The Conversation

mik38/iStock
If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Perhaps not, some say.

And if someone is there to hear it? If you think that means it obviously did make a sound, you might need to revise that opinion.

We have found a new paradox in quantum mechanics – one of our two most fundamental scientific theories, together with Einstein’s theory of relativity – that throws doubt on some common-sense ideas about physical reality.
11:07 PM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
13 May, 11:27
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
There is only energy reality. Waves, resonance and frequency. Everything else is brought by the observers belief system. Everything else is a construct of your initiation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
13 May, 11:32
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
i dissagree...

My belief system is not what got me where I am to day...

crooked cops doctors and con artists did...

I still say real choice is an illusion...
someone else's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 May, 11:10
After reading again, oh boy...

13 May, 11:13
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Quantum mechanics vs common sense
Take a look at these three statements:

When someone observes an event happening, it really happened.

It is possible to make free choices, or at least, statistically random choices.

A choice made in one place can’t instantly affect a distant event. (Physicists call this “locality”.)

These are all intuitive ideas, and widely believed even by physicists. But our research, published in Nature Physics, shows they cannot all be true – or quantum mechanics itself must break down at some level.

This is the strongest result yet in a long series of discoveries in quantum mechanics that have upended our ideas about reality. To understand why it’s so important, let’s look at this history.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 May, 11:09
my first thought is that it’s the ear that creates the sound from the vibration for the brain(?) to interptret. Something like that

13 May, 11:11
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
The ear is only allows preception of sound.