John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
05 May, 01:21
Your phone is tracking you. It does not matter what apps are on it or what you do with it. If it has a charge it is tracking. The only way to avoid this is like I have said before, you must have a phone with a removable battery. If there is no power than it can not be tracked. If you do not have one I would suggest you get one.
Yes everything that connects you to the net is also tracking you. Most people are of no interest but by using your social media I can track down everyone who you care for. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
Protect yourself and only share what you absolutely need to.
For the patriots out there who making plans to do the unthinkable you need to stop. You ARE being watched.
Person to person ONLY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
12 May, 03:26
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Sweetie - God has got my back. No phone and no man can hurt me when God is the one tracking me! This I know. He said, “Peace. Be not afraid!”. So, I am not afraid. Is a wonderful way to live. I give you my peace tonight and I pray that He takes all your fear away. Thank you for sharing your moment with me tonight. And thank you for worrying about the rest of that you would post your article. But peace is what I give you back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you Shelly but I am with you. I have God on my side so I have no fears. Not a single one. It is more of a warning to those who have grown impatient. Love is patient so I needed to get the word out that they need to stand down. Thank you for your prayers as I will forever be in need of all I can get. May the Lord bless and keep you sister.
12:48 AM - May 14, 2021
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
14 May, 01:07
My Mama always hated 1 Corinthians 13:1
Now I know why. LOL

14 May, 01:33
Sweetie- Thank you. I needed to read 1 Corinthians 12 and 13. Thank you. They speak to me so loud. Beautiful words. I meant no distespect to the Bible that I love. Have a good night. Bless you for leading me to these words in my hour

14 May, 01:00
Sweetie - is a hard night for me. Thank you for this post. Love is patient. So I will be too. Thank you for your words. Very important for me right now

14 May, 01:10
Then I will send you strength through the Lord God. Be still and know he is with you sister.