Only people mentioned by ReneeJay in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
14 May, 11:43
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
When governors started banning it, I knew something was terribly wrong...Governors should not have the right to tell doctors how to prescribe meds. Off label is allowed. There are medical and pharmaceutical review boards...That's where appropriate information comes from-NOT from the government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 May, 09:39
As a nurse I was appalled that the physician organizations did not stand up against this tyrannical effort to interfere with their prescriptive rights and their doctor-patient relationship! The AMA should have come out strongly with lawsuits. How many deaths could have been prevented and how many who were suffering could have had symptoms lessened? How many could have never gotten "covid?" NEVER during a real pandemic would drugs be banned that could help, NEVER. Medical people are ENCOURAGED to search for cures. This opened my eyes to the hoax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
14 May, 09:33
Oh....a hero in the making? LOL NOT!!!

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
14 May, 08:19
I wonder if it was to give enough time to tant the supply of HCQ, how often do they have to replace due to expiration? Make your own, 2 grapefruit peels, 2 cups of water, boil 2 hours, sealed pot, do not open until pot is cooled completely or quinine will escape. No additives or preservatives. 1000 year old recipe.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 May, 09:44
i wonder if the vaccines are HCQ. HCQ is deadly to white rabbit doers.