Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Fook joe.
Didn’t wear one before, certainly not going start now.
06:16 PM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
15 May, 08:47
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Sadly there is a branch of our mil enforcing this stupid policy on bases. People who are vaccinated no longer have to wear a mask on base while the unvaccinated people must wear a mask. So now the status of your medical decisions are on display for all? Why is the mil aiding in this endeavor?!!!!!!!!! I can recall another time in history when people were shamed and marked with a gold star to indicate there status in society.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
14 May, 09:01
NO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
13 May, 09:37
Never did. Never will.

Mysti Beers @Puddinhead
13 May, 09:17
Totally! Those that have had it apparently have better immunity than those injected woth experimental juice yet none of these people are considered for their new made up rules and BS

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
13 May, 07:56
Not a vaccine China Joe. Death in a bottle, FU.

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
13 May, 07:31

MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
13 May, 07:24
not No but he double hockey sticks NO NO No Never!! Go pound sand!!

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
13 May, 07:16
Folk are brainwashed and I cannot believe the excuses and denials having the vaccine. 1 person I know has developed sores and has had a head x-ray recently. Even my closest friend is in denial and she has had a chest x-ray this week.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 May, 07:13
🤣😂😆Not about to start now Bye-den. Maybe if YOU, Slow Joe took OFF the mask your brain would function better.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
13 May, 07:06
getting my card soon 😂 this ought to be a fun next few weeks! no jab for me. only one's wearing a mask are his supporters and normies who dont know better.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
13 May, 06:33

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
13 May, 06:33

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 May, 06:26
EXACTLY.
Funny that EU are now in middle of panic and they "pretend"
that we beat COVID and USA "turn on" Hardline :)

Kind a SCHIZO situation :)

https://youtu.be/7vprPelCx...
Understanding The History Of Marvel's Hydra - YouTube

The Greek myth of a serpent-like creature known as Hydra helped inspire one of the most nefarious organizations in the Marvel Universe. Clearly there's a lot...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 May, 06:25
CDC says no masks for vaccinated.....FUCK Sleepy Joe..he's dead anyway

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
13 May, 06:22
Fuck this asshole...drop dead already... PLEASE!!!!!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 May, 06:20
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
Suck It Joe!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
Yeah, us conspiracy theoristhad it all wrong..

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
I’ve been “vaccinated” God Gave me (and you) one...it’s called an Immune System...I’m not doubtung God! They can sit spin and revolve on my middle finger (sorry to be so candid, but screw them). GAME OVER!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
13 May, 06:19
Suppose this is the lead up to the QR codes amd vacvine passports… oh well eff them… I’ll die in this hill

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
13 May, 06:19
Fuck that shit. Glad I bought extremely remote land. Just in case I have to bug out of this madness.

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
13 May, 06:23
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I love my property ..dont have to worry about any of the city BS. I will never live in the city ever again!