Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
14 May, 10:29
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Little tip, I managed a gas station chain. Mid grade gas comes from the same tank as premium gas. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 May, 08:56
I agree with your statement and believe the whole gas crisis is contrived. Today, a post came out that the problem has been fixed. Also, we have no issue with gas where I live. No lines and some people are not even aware that anyone was experiencing long lines at the pumps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Kimball @CaliK
13 May, 08:53
The other thing is even if the electronics were hacked, the system has to have manual back-ups. Same as water systems. Someone can always turn a valve manually.

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
13 May, 12:27
I read on another post that some else tried the pump that not in service and it also worked, spread the word for others to try and not just accept the premium.