Back to the Future @Backontrack
First time I have seen the footage of the missile hit the Pentagon.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
911 Entire Pentagon Footage with missile impact never shown to public video 2 - YouTube

911 Entire Pentagon Footage with missile impact never shown to public video 2

09:40 AM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
09 July, 03:31
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
There is a better vid from across the street high up. It gives a better perspective than this one. You can clearly see something shoot straight across the ground, like it came from a truck or something.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
08 June, 01:41
We who studied it when it happened knew there wasn't a plane hit it, no wreckage, no luggage, no passengers, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
01 June, 03:40
Looked like a 757 to me. 😂😂😂

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
15 May, 06:39
This is the specific 9/11 video that woke me up 18 years ago. I came across this video in 2003. It was part of a short documentary produced in Spain. I hadn't been able to find it until today. Thank you!

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
14 May, 08:45
It was a rocket fired from the ground at the base of the accounting office in the Pentagon. There was a police officer whose statement said in effect it wasn't a plane it didn't come from overhead.
I guess they figured they wouldn't be able to drive a van full of explosives up to the building as they did in Oklahoma City, and they couldn't penetrate the reinforced roof.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 May, 09:48
These frames show something driven into the Pentagon (right).

1. What things looked like before.
2. The object coming in from the right.
3. The object allegedly hitting the building.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 May, 09:45
Look carefully at the right side. Something is driven into the building. If it were flown, the speed would be higher and at a greater angle.

Maybe it's the artist thing (paying attention to details), but I watched every detail live that day and never saw a plane.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 May, 09:50
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
🤣😂🤣😂. i wonder if that was suppose to hide that or they are just stupid. Wow amazing his can people live with themselves all this time knowing this?

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
13 May, 09:30
I knew it was fake, but to actually see it...WoW.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 May, 08:04
A Tomahawk Cruise Missle.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
13 May, 09:50
Old news. It's a cruise missile. Also, no large plane went down in PA. The towers and Bld. 7 were dropped with controlled demolition. Bush and crew need to be hung.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
13 May, 09:49
Who shot the missle? Mosad or CIA or both?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 May, 09:52
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Q Save Israel for Last - "By Way of Deception, thou shalt do War"
MOSSAD orchestrated - CIA backed.
Who fired just blame them both they are one and the same.
SCUM.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 May, 08:04
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
US Traitors did.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 May, 09:49
Of course we've never seen this !!! Unbelievable arrogance to "destroy anything that doesn't make you king" - I don't see any plane!
However the WHITE POLE next the building, in the foreground, keeps disappearing and reappearing - what's that about???

Wendy Owens @thedukecowboy
13 May, 10:15
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Looks like arm of the entrance/exit going up and down