Doq Holliday @doqholliday
God put you on this path.

Never forget it.

It’s up to YOU to have the courage to stay the course and trust Him.
12:21 AM - May 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
19 May, 02:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The Full Armor of God is available to any who take up the fight for truth and light.
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
agape namaste @agapenamaste
19 May, 02:17
Debt and Tax Free

You are

A

Human and not a person!

Unity in multiplicity.

All of it - in and out of you.

Unfathomable and eternal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
World Wide @worldwide
19 May, 02:12
Yes, yes and yes.

Cee Bear @CBear
14 May, 04:10
❤️I love it!!! 12:21 on May 12/21

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 May, 03:26

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
14 May, 09:11
🙏Amen!!!🕊️

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
14 May, 02:13
Its getting to the point in the movie where we cant watch and have to participate for the climax ending...If we continue to watch we will lose the ending we wanted. Stand up for the fanale!

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 May, 09:47
Amen 🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:25
Thought u might activate this one yesterday?
Does "R" stand for Reserved or JR?
smiles
giggles

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 May, 09:46

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
13 May, 09:39

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 May, 12:46
always keeping watch even when im distracted! she knows, NCSWC!!!😆🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 May, 06:33
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Jane.
Animals are FAR MORE SUPERIOR part of MATRIX, then ANYBODY COULD EVEN IMAGINE.

THEY teached us HUMANITY. THEY must fully RELLY on US. Their own life depends on US. And they NEVER COMPLAIN, QUESTIONING IT or HESITATE. HOW WE TREATING ANIMALS (not only our own), that EXACT SAME WAY WILL CHRIST TREATING US.

MATHEW 25:40

The king will answer and say to them, 'Truly, I say to you, whatever you have done to one of these little brothers of mine, you have done to me.' Then he will say to those on the left, 'Go from me, cursed, into eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels! I was hungry, and you didn't let me eat, I was thirsty, and you didn't let me drink, I was on the road, and you didn't take me, I was naked, and you didn't dress me, I was sick and in prison, and you didn't visit me. '

https://youtu.be/g4EV2g1oa...
10 Unbelievable Animals That Saved Other Animals - YouTube

10 Unbelievable Animals That Saved Other AnimalsIf you're new, Subscribe! → http://goo.gl/djmfuXTop 5 Best is the #1 place for all your heart warming stories...

John Washington @KeysMarg
12 May, 12:31
Hope No one is "Taking it Away"...
Cough...
i Am where i Need to Be....i will Be Waiting

12 May, 12:28
Are you kidding, Hell Nana is just getting cranked up.
We are getting close to the good part I think.
Creating, creating, creating!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 May, 12:24

13 May, 10:28
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
Nana ain't goin no where.
Be fearless!
Be like: