Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 May, 12:21
God put you on this path.

Never forget it.

It’s up to YOU to have the courage to stay the course and trust Him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
always keeping watch even when im distracted! she knows, NCSWC!!!πŸ˜†πŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•ŠπŸ•Š
12:46 AM - May 12, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
12 May, 06:33
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
Jane.
Animals are FAR MORE SUPERIOR part of MATRIX, then ANYBODY COULD EVEN IMAGINE.

THEY teached us HUMANITY. THEY must fully RELLY on US. Their own life depends on US. And they NEVER COMPLAIN, QUESTIONING IT or HESITATE. HOW WE TREATING ANIMALS (not only our own), that EXACT SAME WAY WILL CHRIST TREATING US.

MATHEW 25:40

The king will answer and say to them, 'Truly, I say to you, whatever you have done to one of these little brothers of mine, you have done to me.' Then he will say to those on the left, 'Go from me, cursed, into eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels! I was hungry, and you didn't let me eat, I was thirsty, and you didn't let me drink, I was on the road, and you didn't take me, I was naked, and you didn't dress me, I was sick and in prison, and you didn't visit me. '

https://youtu.be/g4EV2g1oa...
10 Unbelievable Animals That Saved Other Animals - YouTube

10 Unbelievable Animals That Saved Other AnimalsIf you're new, Subscribe! β†’ http://goo.gl/djmfuXTop 5 Best is the #1 place for all your heart warming stories...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
carol munoz @bornfree2
13 May, 10:30
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Amen to that. I just added to my animal kingdom. 8 baby chickens. and an older cat that needed a home.