Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
IRAN is behind the HAMAS attacks in ISRAEL.

We were specifically told to “WATCH IRAN”
and that “WE ARE SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST”.

Are we finally (finally) HERE (end game)?
09:16 PM - May 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
12 May, 05:08
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Huh, wasn’t someone saying the Q map was showing something big this Friday the 14th???? Oh yea that was me,
TheRealKimShad6 and #teamshady !!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
11 May, 11:25
PC AiC

CiA CP

Look Deeper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
11 May, 10:03
🙏Maybe something soon. The military is all over Europe. Many American forces have arrived in Norway today, under the pretext that Norway fears Russia. Oh year then we say it. Mobilization is taking place everywhere, so I wonder if it's close now. We hope so.🙂🌷🍀

Diane Mitch @Diane11
11 May, 09:54
I hope we we are almost there.

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
11 May, 09:46
Israel & Iran connected with Q💧#1948 🤔

NowC@mesTHEP@in —-23!!! @BrogTheFrog
11 May, 09:36
I wouldn't doubt if one of the two controls them both. Just so one can control the middle oil rich geographic region. Obama called it the Levant. I say it's all smoke and mirrors.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 May, 09:31
AYATOLLAH IS ROASTED . ISRAEL IS RUN BY THE [P] THE END OF MAY WILL BE A HELL OF A RIDE. BUCKLE UP. NOTHING WHAT IT SEEMS. 843 WITH GRENEL TWEET ON IRAN. YOU CAN MAKE THIS INTO SOMETHING I KNOW IT

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
11 May, 09:54
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Dan Scavino had 843 Followers on [Twitter] the other day! 🤔
I didn't get the [Roasted] comm at the time! 😆

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 May, 09:57
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🐸then grab the 244 of of this and...we're cooking with peanut oil now

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
11 May, 09:19
I am asking myself the same question. Is this it? Is this really an attack that’s happening or is it an inside job hiding evidence? How do we find out the truth?

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
11 May, 09:25
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
The message resonates with me, incoming scare event likely.

This may sound weird but any time you want to know the truth, ask yourself. Really ask yourself. If the request is genuine the answer will come from the ether and the receipt is your gut feeling. TRY IT!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
11 May, 09:17
That is what I have been wondering.