Forever Patriot @Dtaylo
I'm pretty new to the Q knowledge, as in, less than a yr. I'm really wanting to be hopeful here, but I've been extremely upset since the 20th. I just can't fathom how we are here? I'm told to trust the plan, but the goal post keeps moving kinda like shutdowns. I see things that don't make sense and others that do. I don't think I've ever doubted my intuition more than I do now. How have all of you that have followed from the beginning still have faith? kinda lost over hereπŸ˜₯😳
02:42 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dtaylo in this post can reply
Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
26 January, 05:48
In response Forever Patriot to her Publication
I have only been red-pilled and learned about Q 3 months ago, and I absolutely 200% believe in the plan. Yes I was let down after the 20th, but now I look at it, this way is giving the people that voted for Biden, to see what it would be like having him as president, I just feel like now the public will be more acceptable of President Trump, rather than military coming in arresting people on the 20th. I know in my gut, timing is everything when you are fighting evil and trying to bring them down worldwide. But, more importantly, I trust God's timing and protection in this battle above all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Suttles @Suttles45
26 January, 03:59
Read from the first drop in October 2017
Then πŸ™ , Hold the line. You know Biden being POTUS is fake. Trust your instincts. πŸ™ more. Approaching the end of the movie.
#MAGA #Save America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
26 January, 03:42
Trust inGod and pray for knowledgr, as he spoke to Amanda Grace, these people want to put me on a time table, and if you think about it we are being whiny brats demanding this of God, I had to ask forgivenes myself on that, GOD will never fail us and I know that! He said do not fear, I am your God< the Alpha and Omega!

Kelli Perez @Keper
26 January, 03:28
trying to comment...new here. 🧐

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
26 January, 03:08
Also Isiah 6:8 was always in General Flynn's bio and I trust Flynn. Trusting him comes from the vibes he gives when he speaks, the same feeling I get when I listen to Trump. Hope this helps :)

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
26 January, 03:05
Honestly my intuition is always spot on based on other separate experiences in my life so I have just been trying to put my impatience aside and when I start doubting the plan I pray to God to let me know if I am being deceived and so far every time he has sent me angel numbers or some confirmation that lets me know he is ultimately in control and that this plan isn't a Psyop, the people who are carrying out the plan are under Gods control, it boils down to truly believing there are still good people in this world that also worship God. Also...

Nait 002 @Nait002
26 January, 03:25
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
4:44 all the time for me

Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
26 January, 02:59
keep the faith - we are almost there.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 January, 06:53
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
I believe the majority of us here will fight till we are told to stop. πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 January, 07:18
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Beautiful. tyβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
26 January, 02:51
Trust in God, Trust Trump. Follow Patriots, and Turn off the NEWS
Trump has always kept his Promises. Just me: I feel we are under Military control.