Forever Patriot @Dtaylo
26 January, 02:42
I'm pretty new to the Q knowledge, as in, less than a yr. I'm really wanting to be hopeful here, but I've been extremely upset since the 20th. I just can't fathom how we are here? I'm told to trust the plan, but the goal post keeps moving kinda like shutdowns. I see things that don't make sense and others that do. I don't think I've ever doubted my intuition more than I do now. How have all of you that have followed from the beginning still have faith? kinda lost over here๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
26 January, 03:05
In response Forever Patriot to her Publication
Honestly my intuition is always spot on based on other separate experiences in my life so I have just been trying to put my impatience aside and when I start doubting the plan I pray to God to let me know if I am being deceived and so far every time he has sent me angel numbers or some confirmation that lets me know he is ultimately in control and that this plan isn't a Psyop, the people who are carrying out the plan are under Gods control, it boils down to truly believing there are still good people in this world that also worship God. Also...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Nait002 in this post can reply
Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
26 January, 03:33
In response Nait 002 to his Publication
I see triple numbers at least 3 times a day and ringing in my ears the more I speak to God directly the more signs I am given. It's very reassuring. He hears our prayers and he will not abandon us.๐Ÿ™

Jus Hen @Jhch
26 January, 03:37
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
me 2

Manda Gord @Ledia21
26 January, 03:47
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
Amen...

Kelli Perez @Keper
26 January, 03:29
In response Nait 002 to his Publication
11:11 for me.