Forever Patriot @Dtaylo
26 January, 02:42
I'm pretty new to the Q knowledge, as in, less than a yr. I'm really wanting to be hopeful here, but I've been extremely upset since the 20th. I just can't fathom how we are here? I'm told to trust the plan, but the goal post keeps moving kinda like shutdowns. I see things that don't make sense and others that do. I don't think I've ever doubted my intuition more than I do now. How have all of you that have followed from the beginning still have faith? kinda lost over here๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
keep the faith - we are almost there.
02:59 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Forever Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FRESNO_FRESH in this post can reply
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 January, 07:18
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
Beautiful. tyโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 January, 06:53
I believe the majority of us here will fight till we are told to stop. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 January, 03:25
que la force soit ๐Ÿ™