Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 May, 10:03
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
Isn't this the TRUTH!! I am happy to be here with those who were chosen to be AWARE at this time and place for the GREAT AWAKENING!! I am in the company of TRUE PATRIOTS and I am full of gratitude and thanks for ALL of it!! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
11 May, 07:39
That's my reality

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
11 May, 07:16
Don't have to imagine...

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
11 May, 07:12
Yeah it can be incredibly lonely. There is now light at the end of the tunnel.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 May, 07:08
So well written to explain our lives . . . for me 5 years.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 May, 06:36
Don't have to imagine. That is my life!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
11 May, 06:31

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 May, 06:29
TRUTH RIGHT THERE 50 YEARS AND COUNTING WWG1WGA WW

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 May, 07:09
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
GOD bless you. That is a long time.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
11 May, 06:18
That is me for the past 40 years...

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
11 May, 06:28
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
30 yrs down the Rabbit Hole...

Witchcraft (drugs) opened my eyes, I've seen nothing but the Matrix since. Jesus let me wander around in my own selfishness, HE had to intervene...

This Great Awakening; long time coming from our perspective, no?

It's going to get worse before this is over ~ I have no sauce, just a gut feeling. If you were the [DS] and going to prison or death, how hard would you fight to avoid accountability?

We've been warned, and it's always a good idea to be as prepared as you can afford... (This is for anyone who is scrolling by these wacko threads, the newbies.)