Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
11 May, 06:07
I am right there......................

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
11 May, 06:28
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
30 yrs down the Rabbit Hole...

Witchcraft (drugs) opened my eyes, I've seen nothing but the Matrix since. Jesus let me wander around in my own selfishness, HE had to intervene...

This Great Awakening; long time coming from our perspective, no?

It's going to get worse before this is over ~ I have no sauce, just a gut feeling. If you were the [DS] and going to prison or death, how hard would you fight to avoid accountability?

We've been warned, and it's always a good idea to be as prepared as you can afford... (This is for anyone who is scrolling by these wacko threads, the newbies.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
11 May, 06:39
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I agree its going to get worse. We are going to come upon that DEFCON1 moment in order to wake the remaining people who still cling to the matrix. Satan is going to go out kicking, cursing and screaming, but he is GOING! #GodWins βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ