Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Joe Bidan's one goal. Sabotage Joe Bidan. Wake everyone up, especially the ones that voted for him. It's working too. When he's done, they'll be begging for a real president once again.
02:07 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
27 January, 09:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
...I saw what you did there....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
27 January, 03:17
I'm already beggin......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 03:10
Truth.

Carole Lynn @Punkin
27 January, 02:20

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
27 January, 10:01
BQQM!

American Woman @Justice4Children
27 January, 07:53
If Obama is dead, who is running Biden's show?

Altea America @alteaamerica
27 January, 01:40
Real being the operative word😆😆😆

Lone*gal ToTheEnd @lonestargal
26 January, 11:26
Looking deep. What do I see. A ghost?

Jack Miller @ThrillerMiller
26 January, 09:57
If it does not happen soon i will more than likely be divorced 😢

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
27 January, 02:23
In response Jack Miller to his Publication
Me too. My hubby lectures me daily of how "radical" I have become. He rolls his eyes, mocks me, and whenever I speak to others about it is quick to combat me. Some people just don't get it and sadly never will.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 January, 09:22
I just hope it's soon, please🙏

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
26 January, 09:21
I just hope it's soon, please🙏

Arthur Flores @Jibbybear
26 January, 07:31
That's my thoughts as well.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
26 January, 05:45
in that case you can never let the public know it's an actor or they will believe the real Joe would have done better.

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
26 January, 05:36
brilliant

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
26 January, 03:27
In Aust. the media have not let up. Though it's obvious to those who know, those who don't are gas lit more than ever. Brix on there saying there was trwo sets of data, the correct data & other data she knew nothing about. Sadly, so many Aussies trust the media for truth. They don't understand ulterior agendas.

Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
26 January, 02:36
Dueling Presidents

We're seeing the plan here, the "former president" will gradually publicly expose the fraud of the "former president-elect," and the whole stinking baphomet creepy cult he represents.

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
26 January, 02:32

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
26 January, 02:31

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
26 January, 02:23
They Extra Fooookeeeed!

Karyl Raber @AZblondie
26 January, 02:20
🤣😇 I almost feel bad bringing these to the attention of my lefty friends ('friends' is becoming a bit of an overstatement these days) knowing its all fake. But I'm getting over it.