hope saxton @Scribe11
08 March, 11:37
Please share***

I lived with a pedophile for 11 years - from the time I was 7 years old.
I made this video in 2017 - before I knew anything about about the world- wide pedophilia epidemic. I knew it was bad, but not the scope of it.
I am not comparing my life to the lives these innocent, trafficed children live - and die in.
THIS is the reason I will fight for children who are being hurt.
THIS is why I will not be silent.

If you see something - say something.

#SaveOurChildren

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I invite you to a free download of my book, Dreamwaking

https://drive.google.com/f...
I meditated and 'heard' messages.

The words are beautiful and speak of Love and Hope and Healing.
My last message was 2 months ago.
It was..."Now is the time to share.
My Story of 11 yrs of Sexual Abuse #METOO - YouTube

Video 1: My name is Sue. I am 56 years old. This is my story of Sexual Abuse that began nearly 50 years ago and continued for 11 years. Thank you for watchin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
11 May, 09:14
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Im so very sorry you had to endure this, i pray your message reaches the ears that are meant to hear it. ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
Thank you, Angel. I hope so too. ❤️🙏
09:27 AM - May 11, 2021
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
11 May, 10:16
In response hope saxton to her Publication
I don’t truly understand what you went through because my experience was different. I had grown men coming onto me and touching me very often. Grown men ! Backing me into corners and groping me when no one was looking. Nasty hands touching me, 🤮Some were kinfolk, others were family friends, men that were trusted, nowhere was safe. Thank God their timing was always off, someone would come in the room or appear out of nowhere, but it still makes you feel dirty and it still affects how you act, I was very rebellious .... maybe I needed this lesson to be who I am now because if you touch my kids or grandkids, you are a target and i’m no longer afraid. 😔😕😔

hope saxton @Scribe11
11 May, 10:35
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
As much healing as I have worked so hard to achieve, I will never understand the attraction some men have towards children.
I'm so sorry that people you were supposed to be able to trust made you vulnerable.
It does affect us - and look how you turned that experience into strength and caring. You need to be very proud of who you are!
Sending hugs from Canada ❤️🇨🇦