hope saxton @Scribe11
Please share***

I lived with a pedophile for 11 years - from the time I was 7 years old.
I made this video in 2017 - before I knew anything about about the world- wide pedophilia epidemic. I knew it was bad, but not the scope of it.
I am not comparing my life to the lives these innocent, trafficed children live - and die in.
THIS is the reason I will fight for children who are being hurt.
THIS is why I will not be silent.

If you see something - say something.

#SaveOurChildren

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

I invite you to a free download of my book, Dreamwaking

https://drive.google.com/f...
I meditated and 'heard' messages.

The words are beautiful and speak of Love and Hope and Healing.
My last message was 2 months ago.
It was..."Now is the time to share.
My Story of 11 yrs of Sexual Abuse #METOO - YouTube

Video 1: My name is Sue. I am 56 years old. This is my story of Sexual Abuse that began nearly 50 years ago and continued for 11 years. Thank you for watchin...

11:37 AM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
11 May, 09:14
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Im so very sorry you had to endure this, i pray your message reaches the ears that are meant to hear it. ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
11 May, 09:27
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Thank you, Angel. I hope so too. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
11 May, 09:06
First off I am sorry for what you had to go through. I prey that the Lord covers you in his grace and lead you into the full light. May your future be blessed with all your wants and desires. May you never have to feel fear again! God Bless Godspeed WWG1WGA Were all here for you and love you!

hope saxton @Scribe11
11 May, 09:31
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Thank you so much! I have come through to the other side. I believe I lived the life I did, in order to bring hope to others.
Being a part of this amazing Patriot movement makes that even clearer. Seeing the truth about the children has made me ever more determined to fight for them.
So much love to all Patriots worldwide!
WWG1WGA ❤️🇨🇦

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 May, 08:58
Hugs...word wouldn't work.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 May, 08:52
May God bless your beautiful soul and heal you completely

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
09 March, 01:25
God bless you 💔🙏🏻❤️#savethechildrenworldwide

Folly Girl @FollyGirl
08 March, 06:24
God bless you! your bravery will help so many. so sorry for all tou went through. ❤️

Judy Link @Jlink333
08 March, 05:44
Thank you for sharing your story! You are a Beautiful Soul and I know your message will save others from the horrors of what you went through. God Bless you!!!!❤️🙏🕊

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
08 March, 05:42
Sue, you are an amazing woman. I'm sorry you had to endure the most evil that could happen to a child. i know your story will help another child TELL!
When the internet came out, i told my husband it would be our downfall. You just made my point. God Bless you

Maurizio Molina @baldeagle369
08 March, 05:40
My heart goes out to you! Thank you for your breavery sharing this painful story!!! Thank you again!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
08 March, 05:37
🙏❤🌎❤🙏

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 05:28
Sue, I stand shoulder to shoulder with you. I am sorry you had to go thru this. Thank you for sharing your story. You are a beautiful and wonderful person who did not deserve to go thru that. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
08 March, 05:25
✝️Sue you are amazing and a beacon of hope for our children God will punish the wicked pedophiles ETERNALLY May you and your beautiful family be blessed with God's LIGHT and know #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming GOD IS JUST!!!!! God's Speed❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️✝️❤️

Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ @Tilly4Truth
08 March, 03:29
I am so sorry you went through that! Thank you for telling your story. 🙏

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 March, 02:07
@sue mason
God bless this strong, beautifull and couragious woman!🙏😘😘😘 She went through hell, and then 2 years in front of the court> what took them so long? Can't they do that faster?

GREGORY TODD @GQT
08 March, 01:29
🙏🙏🙏

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
08 March, 01:17
Much respect! You are a strong woman

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 March, 01:10
Nana is so so sorry for what u had to live thr!
This man needs to meet up with God for his punishment as there is no punishment on this plane of existance fitting his crime!
Bless your heart for speaking out to help others! much love

Sherie Light444 @Light444
08 March, 12:48
Thank you for sharing this. your strength is inspiring. I too was a victim of child molestation and emotions abuse by the same people I was told to trust. YOU ARE A WARRIOR. never stop speaking your truth. 💕

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
08 March, 12:40
The Light you shine is so beautiful and bright 🤍🤍🤍 God Bless You 🤍🤍🤍

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
08 March, 12:39
(((Sue))) God bless and keep you. May I add well done in revealing your truths and sharing them fearlessly. A true Warrior.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
Thank God for the rest of us you are still here to be able to shine the light on the world it's so desperately needed. I'm grateful you exist. 🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🌹🌹🌹🌹💯💯💯🌹🌹🌹🌹

Carey Lou @Careylou
08 March, 12:37
Thank you for sharing your incredible story - it will help many in numerous ways. God bless you

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 March, 12:21
I am soo sorry you had bear this burden soo long, but very proud to see you come out like this not only to help you but to thelp others. God bless you my sisiter!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
08 March, 12:07
I was married to one for 6 years, and didn't know it until my daughter (who was 11 at that time) disappeared and my son (who was 9 at the time) finally broke down and told me and his father. It took 6 mos to find her. The slimy ba$tard had "sold" her and took off............found him 2 yrs later..........he got 10 yrs. that was 24 yrs ago and he's back out on the street

hope saxton @Scribe11
08 March, 12:14
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
❤️Omg...my heart is breaking right now for you. I cannot imagine what you went through during that time. ❤️God bless you Ravyn and thank you for sharing.

Carey Lou @Careylou
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Thank you for sharing your story, it will help many in numerous ways. God Bless you