Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 May, 11:22
Imagine what would happen if we all said “No” at the same time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 May, 12:30
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Facts:
Masks do not stop a virus.( says so right on the box)
Masks do adversely affect your personal health and natural healthy immune response, especially if worn for hours and hours.
Filthy bacteria laden masks increase your risk of bacterial pneumonia.
Touching the mask repeatedly (as everyone does) increases the amount of bacteria transferred to the mask by dirty hands, which is then inhaled.
Masks are emotionally harmful especially to children, producing fear which releases harmful hormones that interfers with learning, and the natural immune response.
Masks lower oxygen levels which also adversely affects the proper gas exchange necessary for healthy cells.
When wearing a mask you must speak more forecfully, thus increasing the particles on the mask that you then re- inhale.These particles also escape from the sides of the mask defeating its "purpose."
Masks are moist from warm exhaled air making them the perfect environment for bacterial growth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
11 May, 06:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Here in SW FL, there are still covidiots wearing face muzzles at the grocery store... there is NO mask mandate here in FL! So, my hypothesis is that wearing a face rag affords the wearer the same smug feeling of anonymity that they have while driving a car.

That and these people know nothing of research (in this day of internet!). There are SO many studies done on the INefficacy of face masks for blocking a virus. But, oh, Fauci says it is just "common sense" that wearing two is better than one. WHEN WILL THIS ALL END? I'm caught in a bad dream and can't wake up. 😩

IMO it will only end when people wise and informed take the lead and stop complying.
08:48 AM - May 11, 2021
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
11 May, 08:51
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Dr. Scott Adams tried and got shouted down by ... wait for it... the MSM! 🤬

11 May, 09:03
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
I went to eight different stores last week and did not wear a mask. No one said a word. I live in Colorado where our gestapo governor continues to extend the "mask mandate." People are so fearful of what a complete stranger MIGHT say. #WeThePeople just need to do it.