Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Imagine what would happen if we all said “No” at the same time.
11:22 AM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
American And proud of it @Wsconnor
13 May, 10:27
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
i am forced to wear one at work. or be terminated i need my job. i want to say no. i dont wear one anywhere else. my plant manager goes baaaaaah. and i roar. then i put my mask on. half ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
13 May, 09:49
Traitorous Murdering LIZARDS !!! Pond Scum

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Albion Deux @Albion
11 May, 06:40
I suggest that Fauci take note of Dr. Reiner Fuellmich - International Lawyer who with approximately 1,000 other lawyers has instigated the world's largest Class Act Lawsuit in the history of the world - Nuremberg 2.0. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 May, 06:35
That would be a big FAT NOPE!🇺🇸 Land of the Free, Because of the Brave!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
11 May, 06:31
its also why i made this in all major languages

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
11 May, 06:30
its why i made this

Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
11 May, 01:40
maybe this will help... Tucker exposing Fauci

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
10 May, 09:23
NO and quit wearing the face diaper.

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
10 May, 07:14
yep this one is going to hang too

John Washington @KeysMarg
10 May, 05:01
No 91 Fam?

Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
10 May, 04:42
NO!
And go f*ck yourself for even suggesting it.
So sick of this evil piece of scum. Has Fauci been put down yet?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 May, 04:31
MASKS "could be seasonal" but LACK OF BRAIN is 365/24/7 ISSUE :(

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
10 May, 04:25
No to masks. Yes to the Fall of the Cabal.

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
11 May, 02:43
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Just makes me want to vomit everytime I see either of these evil brain dead arseholes. May you both ROT in HELL hand in hand if need be.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
10 May, 04:15
NO ‼️

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 May, 04:07
MIKE POMPEO is VERY INSPIRATION SWAGGER FREN !!!
I ADMIRE HIS DIVINE COURAGE SO MUCH :)

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
10 May, 03:49
Regulators...let's ride high without our mask...🤠🙃

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
10 May, 03:45
yep!.., someone else did it too..,

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
10 May, 07:15
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
awewome....these people seriously underestimated our strength...

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Silver Top @Silvered
10 May, 03:30
he has to go....crimes against humanity....let's end this crap!

Kelly Rowden @Kjrowden
10 May, 03:26
that is actually the only way this is going to stop...they have NO authority to make us cover our faces. none

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 May, 02:25
Time Stamp 916

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
10 May, 03:18
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!from corsica no no no !!!!!!!!!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
10 May, 01:32
🙂🌴 Been fighting for my human right to breath at work. Lab work. Never wore a mask in my life now it's policy. I can not and will not comply. What am I to do? I wrote the president, v president and everyone. Now I have a meeting the 21st. Gathering my research.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
10 May, 01:35
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Tell them to provide you with scientific evidence that masks work & do not harm your health then you will wear 1 they cannot provide this therefor it is not informed concent! If they then threaten to sack you take them to court

Janna Calhoun @Janna
10 May, 01:04
When is demonic Fauci going to be fired from the Patriots government? He is a two face liar! We pay his salary and I am sick of his corrupt advise along with Gates! Fire all the corrupt government employees!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
10 May, 12:58
I stopped on March 1st with the earlier push and haven't looked back. I've only had one place tell me to put a mask on. I wore it under my nose rather than make a stink. But here in Georgia, outside of Atlanta, it is relaxed. I notice most a racial division on mask vs non mask.

Shannon Harding @Believer101
10 May, 12:52
NO!!!

Shannon Harding @Believer101
10 May, 12:52
NO!!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 May, 12:30
Facts:
Masks do not stop a virus.( says so right on the box)
Masks do adversely affect your personal health and natural healthy immune response, especially if worn for hours and hours.
Filthy bacteria laden masks increase your risk of bacterial pneumonia.
Touching the mask repeatedly (as everyone does) increases the amount of bacteria transferred to the mask by dirty hands, which is then inhaled.
Masks are emotionally harmful especially to children, producing fear which releases harmful hormones that interfers with learning, and the natural immune response.
Masks lower oxygen levels which also adversely affects the proper gas exchange necessary for healthy cells.
When wearing a mask you must speak more forecfully, thus increasing the particles on the mask that you then re- inhale.These particles also escape from the sides of the mask defeating its "purpose."
Masks are moist from warm exhaled air making them the perfect environment for bacterial growth.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 May, 01:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You need to share this vital information with the bought and paid for CDC. Which in turn will allow Veterans to return to normal health care! Good Lord they are a bunch of IDIOTS.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
11 May, 06:33
Here in SW FL, there are still covidiots wearing face muzzles at the grocery store... there is NO mask mandate here in FL! So, my hypothesis is that wearing a face rag affords the wearer the same smug feeling of anonymity that they have while driving a car.

That and these people know nothing of research (in this day of internet!). There are SO many studies done on the INefficacy of face masks for blocking a virus. But, oh, Fauci says it is just "common sense" that wearing two is better than one. WHEN WILL THIS ALL END? I'm caught in a bad dream and can't wake up. 😩

Katie Willy027 @KtWilly027
10 May, 12:28
So is his doctorate removed? He did his doctorate study on masks causing the majority of deaths from the Spanish Flu. Now they are permanent? This guy is a shithead and we need to follow the money (he's got a number of patents on vaccines) and all stop this nonsense. Quit listening to him!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 May, 12:14
People are actually AFRAID of what a complete stranger MIGHT say! I have not worn a mask since the two week "flatten the curve" when I realized it was all for control and fear. Last week I went into these places with no mask:
Home Depot
Grocery Store
Sporting goods store
Dollar store
Vitamin store
Wal-Mart
Bed Bath Beyond
Relax the Back store
Hardware store
Restaurant
NO ONE SAID A WORD
I live in a state with a gestapo governor who keeps extending the "mask mandate, so its not like I live in a free state like Florida.
The ONLY way this ends is when #WeThePeople stand up, STOP complying and STOP fearing what others MIGHT say.
Just be brave, if anyone does comment just ignore and keep on shopping.😉

Katie Willy027 @KtWilly027
10 May, 12:30
I didn't wear one to a local restaurant. They handed me one to walk 20 feet to my table. When they handed it to me, I looked at it and thanked them and held it as I walked to my table. They didn't say a word, I assume because the sheep didn't know how to handle it.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
10 May, 12:10
NO