Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
When I want to give in to despair...
I remember what I was taught in AA.

"Bring the body, the mind will follow"

As long as I 'take the action' of faith, in the goodness...
My mind will find out about the truth, of the goodness.

When you are despairing.
Find someone to help who is also afraid.
It is through your ACTIONS to help another... that you help yourself.

#wwg1wga

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
01:15 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
02 February, 08:58
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Hey sister:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 February, 08:45
Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 January, 03:40
I always look to you, and my anonup ppl. I was tossed from twit nit. Also, lost family and friends. They can remove us from a platform, but they cant divide likemindness!!

Suzie Sunshine @LetTheSunShine
26 January, 08:04
Really nice post. I think it applies to many of us. I know it does for me. Within one day I usually go from okay, to scared to the point of hysteria, to somewhat okay again. I try to learn as much as I can about what's goining on and share it with others who may be feeling the same way. This may be a movie, but parts of it are real enough to affect our daily lives and livelihood. I lost my job, and am really hoping that one of the real things is a little more stimulous money sooner rather than later while I continue to try to find a new one. A lot of people are in a similar situation.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
26 January, 07:53
Me too.......If your going to pray , why worry?

... ... @Luciferlost
26 January, 05:06
Jesus said pick up your cross and follow me...

Carolyn Brickell @eagleeyes20202021
26 January, 04:36
I am a friend of Bill W. too

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 January, 04:34
Beautiful, love this so much💛

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
26 January, 03:07
❤️❤️❤️

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
26 January, 03:03
Amen! 🙏

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
26 January, 01:32
Amen.

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
26 January, 01:20
I'm so hapoy you're here!!!

Lisa Martin @Hawkmoon269
26 January, 01:18