Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
Watch the States - right now the States hold all of the power
02:31 PM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by MonkeyWerks in this post can reply
10 May, 07:13
In response Monkey Werks to his Publication
This is the Washington Post article: https://www.washingtonpost...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 May, 07:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
10 May, 04:18
Another request for link to article. This is great news and would love to see the real article

10 May, 07:18
In response Patriotic Bird to his Publication

10 May, 07:18
In response Patriotic Bird to his Publication

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
10 May, 03:00
Illinois is considered 'Democrat'...

I think POTUS may just have MY State included as well, by the 'joyful noise' that comes up to me when I host a 'Trump Rally' from on top of #ThePeoplesBridge .

Chicago goes 'up for grabs' every.single.time

😊😊😊

#ThePeoplesBridge

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
10 May, 02:33
Link to article...thank you!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

10 May, 07:19
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication