Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Have my Amazon deplatforming announcement up on my website: https://www.martingeddes.c... This is like a game where you have to collect a ban from every Big Tech company.
10:36 AM - May 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
25 May, 07:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Censorship exposes their agenda - may this red pill the sleeping masses

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
14 May, 12:04
So sorry about that, Martin😔. This world is truly upside down. However, you are on the side of Truth. (We are all grateful for you.) Another, better door will open. As for what Big Tech is doing, I am confident that a Day of Reckoning is coming.
“The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” John 1:5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
10 May, 02:47
Boycott Amazon... i buy absolutely nothing from them!! Hope they crash and burn!

Have you thought about putting your book on Mike Lindell’s new website?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 May, 01:02
Cancel Amazon!!!! I never had it and will never order anything from it... NEVER!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
10 May, 11:16
I hope this war on evil ends soon Martin. Canada is locked down so hard and it gets worse daily. I find it disheartening how asleep people are here. It doesn't feel like any great awakening is happening where I live.

Steve Murray @Stevie
10 May, 11:11
The more bans you get... the closer you are to the truth!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 May, 10:39
😂🤣. I think you are officially a Pawn♟on the “Drain The Swamp Game Board”!

A Badge of Honor for sure! 🤣

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
10 May, 10:37
Sorry to hear this.