Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
09 May, 09:11
well well well what is this? FIND OUT THAT A PERSON FROM HARVARD HAS A HAND IN THE VIRUS? watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
I can't stress enough that everything you see is a lie.

EVERYTHING.

I have been researching Mockingbird Media for 20 years now.

Buckle up sweet cheeks...

Lieber is Chris Wallace.

Yup...

Lieber is not a real person, he's another roll for the Mockingbird Media transgendered puppet son of Mike Wallace.
11:28 PM - May 09, 2021
In response Roben Giasson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MightyGeeks in this post can reply
Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
10 May, 11:13
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
WOW IVE VEEN TRYING SO HARD TO GET THIS ALL STRIGHT IN MY MIND IVE ONLY BEEN WORKING AT THIS FOR A YEAR NOW AND THERES SO MUCH DECEPTION AND EVIL. I HAVENT WATCHED THE NEWS IN FOREVER I Had to move up north to take care of my mother who ended up with Alzheimer’s and I didn’t have time to watch the news and then I came down with I was diagnosed with cancer and so pretty much that put a stop on watching TV at all. so I didn’t have a problem knowing that the news was all ally the problem for me is learning what’s what do I believe and how do I continue looking and finding the truth I look to God‘s word for most everything because I know that all this has been talked about in revelation and I’ve studied the Bible for years so that much I know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396