Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
09 May, 09:11
well well well what is this? FIND OUT THAT A PERSON FROM HARVARD HAS A HAND IN THE VIRUS? watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
09 May, 11:28
In response Roben Giasson to her Publication
I can't stress enough that everything you see is a lie.

EVERYTHING.

I have been researching Mockingbird Media for 20 years now.

Buckle up sweet cheeks...

Lieber is Chris Wallace.

Yup...

Lieber is not a real person, he's another roll for the Mockingbird Media transgendered puppet son of Mike Wallace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roben Giasson @RobbieLyn5921
WOW IVE VEEN TRYING SO HARD TO GET THIS ALL STRIGHT IN MY MIND IVE ONLY BEEN WORKING AT THIS FOR A YEAR NOW AND THERES SO MUCH DECEPTION AND EVIL. I HAVENT WATCHED THE NEWS IN FOREVER I Had to move up north to take care of my mother who ended up with Alzheimer’s and I didn’t have time to watch the news and then I came down with I was diagnosed with cancer and so pretty much that put a stop on watching TV at all. so I didn’t have a problem knowing that the news was all ally the problem for me is learning what’s what do I believe and how do I continue looking and finding the truth I look to God‘s word for most everything because I know that all this has been talked about in revelation and I’ve studied the Bible for years so that much I know.
11:13 AM - May 10, 2021
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RobbieLyn5921 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roben Giasson, click on at the bottom under it