Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Happy Mother’s Day!

A Mother is God’s BEST creation!
09:14 PM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
linda Smith @LindaC
11 May, 07:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Mothers are essential to provide emotional growth and love to their babies. Mothers provide so much every moment of every day to their child. BUT, we see it everyday, in every city in America, Dads are an absolute must to the strength and stability of a family. There are so many homes without Dads and most always, the home is in chaos and the children fail to find their way. Inner cities are the best example of the American tragedy of an absentee Dad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
11 May, 09:02
The word mother is a noun and a verb. These are two different things. Not every woman can do both. Be real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
10 May, 03:35
Turn that around... we are Mother's creation (no, I'm not referring to Abba Father, but God the Creator).

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
09 May, 11:39
Maybe so, I dont regret my children. They reget me.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 May, 11:34
Thank you Doq :)

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
09 May, 11:06
Every mother would tell you their children are God's best creations. 🤷‍♀️ Because they are. 🥰

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
09 May, 11:01
THANK YOU!!!
THIS MADE MY DAY!!!
IF ONLY EVERYONE VALUED THAT WITHOUT MOTHERS (AND FATHERS WE WOULD NOT BE HERE....)
(It is truly Mother's Day. Although, sometimes there are fathers that are mothers because mothers couldn't be there!!!
if that makes sense)

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
09 May, 11:04
In response Kristina Cashman to her Publication
(without mothers and fathers) we would not be here!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 11:00
All good numbers today.

Nana hopes you and yours had a wonderful Mother's Day too DoQ.
Our Mothers ARE everything,
No other person on the planet will ever love you more than your Mother.

Denni USA @DenniUSA
09 May, 10:39
Awwww! Thank you! 💐

Love Jesus @HouseCall
09 May, 09:43
Thank you Doc.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 May, 09:40
Thank you!! My children are the reason why I will never stop fight for what is right!!!

Jill Burgess @Jabs
09 May, 09:38
With much thanks Doq, and may God Bless you.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 May, 09:35
Thanks Doq.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
09 May, 09:27
Thank You very much doq! ❤️
🙏🇺🇲💕

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 May, 09:26

Texas Patriot @PrdTXPatriot
09 May, 09:22
Amen Doq! My mother has dementia but is a true Patriot. WWG1WGA
#pleasebringheraMedBed #Imissmymom