Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
09 May, 08:14
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
I wonder if she told her sister that President Trump will be back and very soon. I do not think he ever left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
09 May, 08:39
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
In a round about way I believe he did🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
09 May, 08:12
So happy to hear this.👏

09 May, 08:38
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
🤗

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
09 May, 08:11
My very liberal co worker came up to a few of us that have always been consevative and Trump supporters and said.. "Ok, I am changing my mind on all of this!" We offered her some topics to look up and research. She was very open to the information this time. Seems she's fed up. 😂

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
09 May, 08:13
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Fun fact - we are all school teachers. The liberal ones are waking up.

09 May, 08:37
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
That’s Spectacular‼️ Thanks for sharing👊🏼

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 May, 07:57
Perfect and full of grace!,😊

09 May, 07:58
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🥰