Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
09 May, 07:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
09 May, 08:11
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
My very liberal co worker came up to a few of us that have always been consevative and Trump supporters and said.. "Ok, I am changing my mind on all of this!" We offered her some topics to look up and research. She was very open to the information this time. Seems she's fed up. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
That’s Spectacular‼️ Thanks for sharing👊🏼
08:37 PM - May 09, 2021
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
09 May, 09:03
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
her eyes are opening in the mask thing. she went and got the vax thinking she could ditch the mask. our state recinded the mandate yet our school still requires. well she cant breathe and now shes thinking quite different. we all told her “dont wear iit.”. haha. then we gave her the mask info.

they change when it affects them.

09 May, 09:35
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Very true that it Has to Hit Home, but, We keep trying for the others 👊🏼