Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 January, 11:04
There's an undeniable pattern in Freemasonry. Most members join with good intentions and then when they find what it's really about, it usually ends with a strange death or some sort of crime is attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
freemasons in their origins meant well. they had sacred knowledge and wanted to keep it in the few chosen. they were infiltrated by the illuminati and all the teachings were then perverted for evil and its symbolism. as it became perverted, yet remained secret due to the calculated deaths of those not wanting to be apart of their satanic rituals
11:30 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Hidden Truth @RedPillPez
26 January, 02:45
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Not trying to call you out just help dig deeper. Masons can be traced back to Ancient Egypt and Babylon. The first "Freemason" is said to be Hiram Abiff who was the main architect of Solomon’s Temple.
Freemasons at the highest levels have always been satanist. They were not infultrated by the Illuminati it was 33rd degree Freemason and Jesuit professer of Vatican cannon law Adam Weishaupt that founded the Illuminati on may 1, 1776. Another 33rd degree Freemason and member of the Illuminati that might suprise you is George Washington.
Hope this helps in your research enjoy the dig

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 03:12
In response Hidden Truth to his Publication
i love communication. conversation, even if i am in the learning seat. nut let me correct myself. the sacred knowledge in which they hid, was in its origin sacred. before being perverted

26 January, 03:12
In response Hidden Truth to his Publication
*but