Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There's an undeniable pattern in Freemasonry. Most members join with good intentions and then when they find what it's really about, it usually ends with a strange death or some sort of crime is attached.
11:04 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
26 January, 10:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i've been researching the occult for 30 years. over the years I've visited many masonic lodges including the big one in Alexandria VA multiple times. I've asked them about this. Most said that there is good and bad in every org. I agree. All i can say is that I was always treated well, they took me all over the lodges, and they enjoyed talking about their organization. They did say that from their pov, the Illuminati is not Freemasonry. its different.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 January, 04:19
For each degree including the 1st, the oaths thry are required yo recite csll upon the names of different demons. The initiate won't know unless he's seen those names in the book of Enoch. Through those oaths, they unwittingly bring curses upon thenselves and thrir families by inviting the demons in. There are prayers online that can be used to walk them through deliverance, first by repentance, then by renouncing the oaths.

"My people perish from lack of knowledge."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
26 January, 03:57
Anything “secret” should worry people, especially Christians. I know deep-down any “secret” in my own life, even if unimportant, is probably a “sin”, otherwise, why would I keep it to myself. It’s also my experience that secrets lead to more secrets?

It’s possible that members join with good intentions, but they should be asking themselves why would I want to be part of anything that is secret? Shouldn’t this beg the question, if all is good, why is it secret?

We all need to be better about using discernment. Maybe when some of the harsher truths come out, we all will.

Justin Time @JustNtime4Q
26 January, 02:26
My grandfather and father were both masons. My father reached the 32 degree and was murdered shortly after. The story of his murder never added up. After years of research, I believe his death was connected to the masons.

Stand Firm @Discernment10
26 January, 01:07
Several people involved in deliverance ministry – yes it is a real and needed thing – have said and written that family of a freemason, even generations down the line, are under God's curse whether the mason is "bad" or good, or knows masonry is bad or not, and whether the family realizes it or not. Because freemasonry is setup as a false religion/worship system around a false god. Just passing along information.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
26 January, 12:56
This creeps me out after I learned all about the Freemason because my Grandfather was one and my Mother was a "Eastern Star" the women's part of Freemason.

White Hat @aShulamite
26 January, 12:52
@doqholliday In my own search to be thoroughly free of the effects (family line) I learned the Masons started as craftsmen who wanted to protect the secrets of the trade. Highly successful, loaned $$ finance Knights at onset of Crusades. The LOVE of money truly is the root of all evil. It is no easy matter to be free of them; they call down curses via a blood oath to the family line to any who wish to be free. This is real, the curse kicks in even way on down the line. The lower levels do the good works, they don't know. Still need to cleanse our genetic line, renounce the oaths. Big topic.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 11:58
Were the founders freemasons if it began in America in 1717?
Do you think the founders started out as good intentioned freemasons?

Boatman UK ... @Boatman_UK
26 January, 12:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i beleve they did .... like many organisations they have been corrupted .... i think the G in emblem is for Count Saint Germain ??

ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
26 January, 11:45
Sad to say there's a lot around here. Unfortunely I know local police and church members that are involved as well. I pray they see the true light and removed themselves from that corrupt cult! We all are surrounded by them, you never know who you could be entertaining. That's why we need the Armor of God everyday!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
26 January, 11:44
My grand father was one. He was a man of deep faith and very humble, making a modest living as a postmaster. When I learned about the dark side maybe 10 years ago, I was mortified. I know he wasn't part of that.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
26 January, 11:52
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
My relatives the same. Humble devout Christians who treated their lodges as a place to gather with other Christian men, isolated from dare I say, their wives, to do guy stuff. Kind of like a grown up kids fort with a "No Girls Allowed' sign.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
26 January, 11:43
Like many other "honorable" institutions, the higher you climb.

Politics. Education. Law enforcement. Military. The higher your rank, the harder it becomes to keep your morals intact.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
26 January, 11:33
An especially dark pyramid scheme.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
26 January, 11:30
freemasons in their origins meant well. they had sacred knowledge and wanted to keep it in the few chosen. they were infiltrated by the illuminati and all the teachings were then perverted for evil and its symbolism. as it became perverted, yet remained secret due to the calculated deaths of those not wanting to be apart of their satanic rituals

Hidden Truth @RedPillPez
26 January, 02:45
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Not trying to call you out just help dig deeper. Masons can be traced back to Ancient Egypt and Babylon. The first "Freemason" is said to be Hiram Abiff who was the main architect of Solomon’s Temple.
Freemasons at the highest levels have always been satanist. They were not infultrated by the Illuminati it was 33rd degree Freemason and Jesuit professer of Vatican cannon law Adam Weishaupt that founded the Illuminati on may 1, 1776. Another 33rd degree Freemason and member of the Illuminati that might suprise you is George Washington.
Hope this helps in your research enjoy the dig

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
26 January, 11:27
One should always act only for oneself, in accordance with one's heart and conscience, and for the good of others.
When an individual begins to act on behalf of "something", it always gets out of control.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 January, 11:22
JFK on secret societies.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
26 January, 11:22
Dues poor.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 11:20
So should we assume that good Freemasons approach Trump about this mission?

Misti Kissanon @Misti_kissanon
26 January, 11:16
i am curently sitting in a county commissioners meeting that has at least 1 commissioner that is a mason, the county attorney is the 33rd degree and grand mason of thr local lodge, our sherriff (the one that appearsd last summer on CNN talking about our freedoms & our pool parties.

We have been fighting with the county attornery over wording of sanctuary county status specifically our 2nd amendment ordinance. We have other ongoing issues, with the same attorney selling his own property to thr county at way overvalued! The free mason sure seems to have cast a spell over commissioners.

FlyGuy Patriot @FlyGuyPatriot
26 January, 11:14
interview wirh former Illuminati trainer Named Svali. 3/4 way down she explains a bit on the Masons

Inn Wonderland @Fidelio
26 January, 11:10

FlyGuy Patriot @FlyGuyPatriot
26 January, 11:07
From what I understand its 32 or 33 degree level when the bad "stuff" begins.

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
26 January, 11:12
In response FlyGuy Patriot to his Publication
My father was a 32° freemason. 🙄
And my brother is a current 32° freemason.
Got them all over the place in both maternal and paternal bloodlines.

Another hard pill to swallow.🤬

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 January, 11:06
the illuminati training video 🚨🚨🚨https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
26 January, 02:21
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
this is horrifying. i mean ive seen alot and know they do this but this video is so scary!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
26 January, 11:06
Remember what JFK said about secret societies.....