CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 03:53
3 in my extended family. not same parents. statistically impossible, but the truth.
HOW CAN TRUMP WARN ABOUT AUTISM AND YET PUSH THE POISON VAX?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
07 May, 04:16
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
This has been on many patriots minds lately. I dont have the answer. Just more questions. If big pharma hates President Trump so much, why did they roll these out for him before the end of 2020? I don’t get it. Yes many people are getting this because he said so. Sad! I wish he would post his reason for pushing this. People are being maimed or dying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 04:37
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
MY FAM MEMBER IS HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. HIS FOOT. BLOOD CLOT. DID AN ANGIOGRAM. WAITING TO SEE IF HE HAS TO HAVE AMUPTATION. SO, I AM TOTALLY ANGRY. IF I SAW BILL GATES I WOULD TOTALLY PUNCH HIS FACE. IT WAS THE MODERNA SHOT. WAITING TO SEE IF OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE ISSUES. OVERWHELMING. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO WAKE PEOPLE UP. THEY DON'T CARE UNLESS IT HAPPENS TO THEM.

MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
07 May, 08:37
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Praying I have a young granddaughter that took the jab when threatened with job loss!!
She is nursing her baby less than a yr old!!! OMG!!

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
07 May, 08:58
In response MTGirl4Trump Elaine to her Publication
I cannot image the frustration and fear you must have. 😟This is insanity! My sister is due any day now with her 2nd and I worry for her being in a hospital surrounded by vaccinated health care providers. Here, from a White Paper on page 28 are the vaxx known side effects...

Truth Warrior @Soularo
09 May, 12:18
In response Truth Angel to her Publication
Thank you for sharing! Can you please share the whole document?

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
I have the whole report in PDF format but cannot attached PDFs on this site. However, you can download a copy at the website where it originated by visiting Americasfrontlinedoctors.org. Here is a link to the expert evaluation on adverse effects of the Pfizer vaxx that came out today: https://www.americasfrontl...
05:20 PM - May 09, 2021
In response Truth Warrior to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthAngel in this post can reply
Truth Warrior @Soularo
10 May, 01:12
In response Truth Angel to her Publication
Thank you @truthangel !