r363l l10n @r363ll10n
​​Immunaband has introduced silicone wristbands that will store information from the vaccination passport. The creators hope that their brainchild will take root, and that Americans will rush to buy their bracelets to tell others that they are already vaccinated.

The bracelet costs about $ 20, and restaurants are already starting to buy it for their employees.

"It's a way of saying,' Look, I'm safe, ' and trying to reduce the tension and fear that people experience after about a year in isolation," CNN reported.

Also CNN:

"The ImmunaBand is a blue silicone wristband that performs two functions: first, it has a built-in QR code containing information about your COVID-19 vaccination card, which can be used as a backup for people who have lost or forgotten their CDC vaccination card. The second function of ImmunaBand is to show an external demonstration that the person is fully vaccinated, making it safe for intimacy.

continued in comments
04:21 PM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 May, 04:39
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
i see that blue sheot on someone - i am running in the other direction. these idiots need to be the ones marked at this point w/their insanely stupid choice now shedding on those who made the SMART choice and refused to fall for the OBVIOUS agenda. omg i am so pissed off at them. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
09 May, 04:22
So, how does it work? Owners must download their vaccination cards for review before they can receive the wristband. The documentation is stored on a server that complies with medical privacy laws, and the entire process is encrypted, the company said.
The company produces two tapes - one with a QR code, and the other with a QR code, as well as the user's name and the type of vaccine he received. Both options are priced at $ 19.99. According to the company, this code can be scanned with a smartphone to confirm the vaccination."

🗣️time for a dumb phone 😆😆😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Anyone with 2 brain cells would say "NO!"

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Fuck no.