Johnatan Johnson @JohnatanJo
I am a Trump supporter for two main reasons, his stance on the economy and illegal immigration. The most important quality I see in Trump as president is his ability to lead people.. I do think the most important thing that he can bring to this office is his ability to be a good, strong leader and to actually get things done, to work with the people, not to work over people, as president. Give him support! ---> https://t.ly/FRbd

#Trump #trump2021 #donaldtrump2024 #PresidentTrump #Freedom #Patriot #Trump2020 #trumpnews #trumpwon
#TeamTrump #MAGA #KAG #FightBack #WhiteHouse #AmericaFirst #usanews #NEWS #Patriots
#magapatriots #teamsupporters #joebidenisacriminal #God #Maga️Trump #JoeBidenIsNOTMYPresident #makeamericafirst
#MakeAmericaGreatAgain #Maga️Trump #WeThePeople #Republicans #STOPTHESTEAL #wwg1wga #loveourcountry #Patriotism
#wewilldie #standbytrue #standbyright #wewilllive #usapatriots #trumpadviser #2024trump
09:32 AM - May 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnatanJo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Johnatan Johnson, click on at the bottom under it