Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Walt Disney died in 1966 and Club 33 was formed in 1967. Coincidence? Was Disney hijacked?
10:32 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kim Steinhauer @KimberlyAnne
27 January, 12:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
this was a difficult one for me. My grandfather worked for Walt and thought the world of him. as a child when we visited my grandparents, the man who was the voice for donald duck lived up the street. my dad would take us to see him. I grew up going to Disneyland and club 33. Took my kids, raised them in a house built by Disney. Also found out that my Grandmothers 2 brothers were freemasons ugh. praise God he gives us free choice... I CHOOSE GOD!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
27 January, 12:19
In response Kim Steinhauer to her Publication
😌You choose correctly, grasshopper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
27 January, 02:23
heard he was freemason idk 🤷‍♀️lots of pedo symbols. makes me sick. i took my daughter for her 2nd birthday to club 33. 😡🤬🤢🤮

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 January, 11:16
you know who worked for Walt?
lead Nazi scientist Warner Von Braun
(forgive my spelling)
he was part of project paper clip
the nazi party never died they just moved to Anerica

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
26 January, 10:37
Thank you for posting that. I think you are right. First of all he was a Republican. second my friend knew him. she was a little girl and her mom would take her to see her friend Walt. She said he was a joyful loving man who protected her. He loved kids and he treated her like gold. This same frien was raped by Bill Cosby so she'd tell me if he wasn't good.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 January, 06:13
There are no coincidences. 😂 All your caps equal 60 and 6633 in gematria.

Lysa Momoa @Lysa_momoa
26 January, 03:04
I cannot speak as to what club 33 is, but i can confirm its existence. A family member of mine was invited to join, but turned it down. They never expanded on the issue. Always wondered why the improptu trip. Id like to know more about C33.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
26 January, 12:49
Hmm....I always thought Walt was complicit.🤔

Jane Providence @Imagine107
26 January, 11:27
I wd love to know. A few years ago I watched a video saying Walt was set up in business by the pedos/DS. His cartoons were violent. He had issues. He had overnight success. Ill try and find the video.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 January, 11:49
No! It was there since Disney began! So many clues I see now, but didn't as a kid! In 1954 I was 4 and started watching cartoons! Mickey=Wicked read all about it here: https://www.thegamer.com/i...

Jans Revenge @JansRevenge
26 January, 12:17
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Just FYI this video was made by a college student as a joke and was not an original Disney cartoon. This hit the internet years ago and was debunked quite quickly

Berry Good @Berries4all
26 January, 11:19
Walt Disney IS LISTED as one of the statues to be included in Trump's Garden of American Heroes.

Matt Davidson @MattD2020
26 January, 12:49
In response Berry Good to his Publication
Makes sense, Disney was a notorious anti-Semite, and Trump is also prejudiced too (he can barely stand Kushner), so fits.

WHITNEY ROBINSON @NotAfraid
26 January, 06:33
In response Berry Good to his Publication
yep

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 January, 11:09
No.

Vickie Simon @vsimon
26 January, 11:00
I would guess that they could not wait until he died to take over to fit their agenda! So glad my kids were not Disney fans!

SuriMC ... @SuriMC89
26 January, 10:51
Im an Extreme Disney lover! so this is a hard subject for me! lol so I tell myself no way Walt could be bad! and I believe disney was hijacked.....🤷🏼‍♀️

LucyD Wigglebutt @LucyDwigglebutt
26 January, 01:32
In response SuriMC ... to her Publication
SO ARE WE!! In fact, we have park reservations this fall. i made those reservations a long time ago when things were normal. Lets just say I an not cancelling quite yet. My gut is mixed on this.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
26 January, 10:51
This would make me feel a little better. Before i knew any of the shennigans of the Disney co, a friend pulled some strings for me to be able to take my daughter to club 33 for her 16th birthday. Makes me sick now that such special memories are attached to so much evil.

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
26 January, 10:41
d'artagnan is correct. disney got worse, surely, but walt was a "freemason" and they had all kinds of messages in early toons, esp fantasia. kurt russell is quoted as saying he had a relationship with walt. the kiddie diddling goes way back.