Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 January, 10:32
Walt Disney died in 1966 and Club 33 was formed in 1967. Coincidence? Was Disney hijacked?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berry Good @Berries4all
Walt Disney IS LISTED as one of the statues to be included in Trump's Garden of American Heroes.
11:19 AM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Berries4all in this post can reply
WHITNEY ROBINSON @NotAfraid
26 January, 06:33
In response Berry Good to his Publication
yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Davidson @MattD2020
26 January, 12:49
Makes sense, Disney was a notorious anti-Semite, and Trump is also prejudiced too (he can barely stand Kushner), so fits.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
26 January, 12:51
In response Matt Davidson to his Publication
Prejudice against who?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 January, 11:22
In response Matt Davidson to his Publication
do you even know what an anti-semite means?
are you implying that President Trump has bias and prejudice against people if Jewish faith?

if so you are 100% wrong!
its the conplete opposite he loves the jewish people
his daughter and grandchildren are jewish
you are spreading lies
GFY 🖕

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
26 January, 12:46
My thought too! I do believe his conpany was hijacked & that Disney the man wasn't bad. I dont believe our wonderful president would add anyone to the heros garden who he doesn't believe to be heros. 🤷🏻‍♀️ So much disinformation going around & I cannot wait for the truth to clear iit all up. 🙏🏻