Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 May, 12:01
Political & Financial Landscaping underway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DynaDozer in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
11 May, 05:25
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
Anything Mason needs destroyed, burned, obliterated. Yes even the humans if the wrong statements come forth from their mouths. Satan worshipers be gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
09 May, 10:09

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 May, 07:44
Yikes 😳😳
Roman columns, masonic G, & pyramid w/ all seeing eye, all on a circuit board 🧐

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 May, 07:14
WILL COME A DAY WHEN A MASON WONT WEAR THOSE MASONS RINGS IN PUBLIC IN FEAR OF GETTING BITCH SLAPPED 😁

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
09 May, 07:57
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
A 32 degree mason woukd regularly stop and talk with me at work (I enjoyed giving him grief over the freemason thing, but he kept coming back). One day he had on a pullover shirt with a very small "IHS" embroidered on the chest (same letters are on some of the wafers in Catholic churches).
I said "Hmmm --- Isis Horus Set".
He said "Yes".
"I'll bet you're surprised I know that".
"Yes".
They follow Egyptian false gods.

I have a multi-page prayer to renounce freemasonry, which goes thru each degree to renounce each oath taken. From the very first degree, they are calling out the names of demons, and the initiate doesn't even know it! 😖

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 May, 05:14
:( What happened to GOD? Is this their "great" reset? . . . which has zero to do with greatness.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
09 May, 05:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
crypto kings