Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 May, 12:01
Political & Financial Landscaping underway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
09 May, 02:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 May, 07:14
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
WILL COME A DAY WHEN A MASON WONT WEAR THOSE MASONS RINGS IN PUBLIC IN FEAR OF GETTING BITCH SLAPPED 😁

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
A 32 degree mason woukd regularly stop and talk with me at work (I enjoyed giving him grief over the freemason thing, but he kept coming back). One day he had on a pullover shirt with a very small "IHS" embroidered on the chest (same letters are on some of the wafers in Catholic churches).
I said "Hmmm --- Isis Horus Set".
He said "Yes".
"I'll bet you're surprised I know that".
"Yes".
They follow Egyptian false gods.

I have a multi-page prayer to renounce freemasonry, which goes thru each degree to renounce each oath taken. From the very first degree, they are calling out the names of demons, and the initiate doesn't even know it! 😖
07:57 AM - May 09, 2021
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 May, 08:47
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
ooops, that’s Jesuit! 😛

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 May, 01:10
IHS is also a Jusuit Order

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 May, 06:53
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
oh interesting

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
09 May, 10:10

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 May, 10:26
In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication
THEY HAVE FCKED THIS COUNTRY UP LONG ENOUGH !! THEY WONT BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET !! I HAVE ALREADY STARTED !!!!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
09 May, 07:59
WELL LETS HOPE THEY ALL HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE ITS GONNA GET REAL FOR THEM !!