Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 May, 10:25
Nana loves this man!
One of my new heroes!

https://youtu.be/ffnWLiilK...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
08 May, 10:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes, Nana has posted him before glad to get his word out.
10:40 PM - May 08, 2021
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
10 May, 08:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I´m in need of Nana`s wisdom/ Sound Advice: In my modest opinion 1 of the Best Sheeple/ Normie Red Pills if our friends & foes after watching this are still in Cognitive Dissonance/ #PANDAEYES denial for the benefit of the collective lets tell them about the sweet deal: Nanovax gets you a free Donut for life? I`ve gone from Schindler`s List Complex to Nanovaxed List Kapo 😤

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 10:52
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
There is a video about the little girl sitting on the couch with the panda eyes that would wake anyone up but I do think it has things in it that we cant post here.
I have done all I know to do with some here and they still took the damn shot.
I am just trying to concentrate maybe 10 to 20% on the negatives still going on and 85 to 90% on getting everyone to raise their frequencies because that is what it take to handle anything else that comes at us. It is everything!
Raising our consciousness to access God and his universal consciousness is what saves us.