NEO ONE @Neo
''HCQ is now Being Recommended by the American Journal of Medicine for the treatment of COVID'' Remember Who Told You First in March 2020 And Was Attacked For It, Donald J Trump. #HCQures
10:17 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
26 January, 12:22
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Fauci, Birx, WHO, CDC, UN, etc., all need to be held responsible and charged to the maximum punishment allowable. Crimes against humanity.

This was a planned fear attack on the world, orchestrated and put into motion by elites decades ago. Research: 1974 Kissinger Report https://www.reteccp.org/NW... and Rockefeller-Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development https://stopbsnow.com/wp-c... #theyareallsick #timeisonoursideyesitis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
26 January, 11:54
Amen! I watched every single WH Covid briefing & listened as if taking a college course:). I remember when Pres Trump discussed HCQ: an inexpensive med, tried&true for 60 years. HCQ/Zpack have “a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine."💥Overwhelming pushback to the truth he revealed was surreal. When I mentioned HCQ to others, my words fell on deaf ears as friends/family commenced a 10-month mantra of quarantine/mask until a vax. No consideration of HCQ experts/success/watching briefings due to media/cabal propaganda. But the AWAKENING is at hand #HCQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
black jack @blackjack
26 January, 11:11
I said the same on twitter earlier. Fauci will come to be known in the same way as Mengele. Look into his history of withholding adequate treatments until he can make money from the "cure". HIV/AIDS is a prime example. March 20th 200 Americans had died of Covid and HE said no to HCQ, proven to have saved lives. His greed forced people to go untreated and die of mishandling.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
26 January, 10:47
Big Daddy knows best!

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
26 January, 10:41
But of course, they really do love to play games. However this time I pray they overplayed themselves.🙏

Janel McCartney Condrey @SweetJ
26 January, 10:32
Absolutely love it🤣

Rose Venta @V_R59
26 January, 10:29
I think the only guy I ever seen do the splits like this was Jean Claude Van Dam

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 January, 10:21
#HCQWORKS , the #ControlaVirus can now magically end!