Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
15 May, 10:32
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
a voter 😎🖖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
15 May, 10:28
As they continue to kick the can down the road.......they are leading us to 2024, where there will be zero Trump supporters left after this con scam.

Holy Christ Almighty, wake up people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mark kub @markkub
15 May, 07:38
I looked on Mike Pompeo Twitter feed and could not find this, I would find this strange if he did tweet it. Unless I missed it, I went all the way back to Nov 2nd, 2020.

robin fineman @RobinD
14 May, 05:15
He didn't leave, just took a vacation. Please put
an end to this substitute president. They can never get
things running like the BOSS!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
14 May, 04:39
NOW!

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
10 May, 02:50
NOW, & 2024 and 2028 Should he accept

Klement Cuka @RealClemency
09 May, 08:58
#WeWin ((they )) lose ALWAYS

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 08:59
PUHLEASE. Does a frog have a butt. YEP would be freaking great. NO more weirdo land.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 12:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You so funny, that is a belly laugh!