Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
THIS IS A BIG F'ING BOOM IF TRUE.

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

WATCH THE FIRST PART OF THIS VIDEO

Trump declassified a lot of information Fri. and it will be coming out on Monday, including:

Osama bin Laden alive and in Iran – Obama paid $150 B to keep Iranians quiet

Benghazi Raid – Obama, Biden and Clinton ordered the attack because Stevens knew bin Laden was alive

Helicopter full of Seals killed and was ordered by Obama

Tues pm or Wed am Trump giving speech to give all powers of martial law in this country for 3 months.

Tribunals with Obama Clinton Biden 80% of government, who were charged with Treason.

Then they will go through election fraud with us and Trump will take office again. Internet will go down and possibly phones/cell phones. There will be no broadcasts on t.v. except for Voice of America for announcements to the nation.

.... Military going to capitals in all 50 states to arrest? politicians…

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
03:03 PM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
15 May, 07:57
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 May, 04:38
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Not sure how much is true from Real Raw News!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
28 May, 10:08
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Dec 10,2020 Did you know both coast lines were Battle Ready?

https://darkoutpost.com/ne...

Connie Fox @ConnieFox50
10 May, 08:31
In BestNewsHere, I read the details of the HRC execution by hanging at GITMO on Monday night, April 26, just after 9 p.m. Comey was forced to watch, they reported. He had bragged that he could withstand any form of torture, but upon seeing HRC's lifeless nude body, he "sang like a canary." Comey's spill would then lead to the full details of Obama and Biden's roles. Perhaps that's exactly what happened.

11 May, 12:31
In response Connie Fox to her Publication
I posted that as well

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
09 May, 06:53
as for pryme he drinks to much cbd coffee

09 May, 12:50
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
Maybe, but everything being said is true

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
09 May, 06:52
i have always heard don't rely on dates Q has been quiet for more than 60 days.. President Trump is fighting for the world so why would it be radio news broadcast only in the USA when we been hearing broadcast on tv for the whole world

09 May, 12:52
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
Don't worry, the message will be broadcast worldwide

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 May, 01:54
pryme got fooled by hsretoucher fake jfk account i remember him going on podcasts saying jr wold come out at a dallas rally 10/2020 so hes like the rest us and just guesses IMO

09 May, 01:20
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Did you see this new video?

PRYME MINISTER & SPECIAL GUEST "JARED RAND" * THE EVENT * THE TRUTH IS COMING * EYES WIDE OPEN - YouTube

PURCHASE LIQUID GOLD ADVANCE FORMULA "IHERQLES" https://nuxtrax.com/PRYMEMINISTERUSE MEMBER #783611

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
08 May, 04:28
In the last 3+ years, not one shred of evidence of what and how it will happen has been leaked. It didn’t start today. Pray. Good things are coming. Have Faith.
Phil 4:6

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
08 May, 04:25
Praying it's true.

Peace Justice @JusticePeace
08 May, 04:12
we know what is going to happen so start looking at yourself and your life. begin to live like it is already true and everyone knows... then one day it will all be true and everyone else will be wondering what you knew they didnt. Everyone knowing or not knowing publicly should not matter, it might be fun to be suprised with everyone else...

i stop guessing and decoding everything, it is more exciting like forgetting it your birthday then someone reads you a news report about ballots from asia 🌏 made with bamboo that voted for Biden lol

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
08 May, 04:03
They are still cleaning out the dumbs- follow (Q) The Storm Rider on twitter for good intel- https://twitter.com/Little...

08 May, 04:04
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
They may be, but that doesn't mean that we aren't to the point of awakening the sheeple

08 May, 04:05
I follow that account. It appears to be good intel, I agree

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
08 May, 04:01
Tribunals & hangings done in late January early February- https://striderraven.wixsi...

08 May, 04:11
Love that. I know there have been tribunals, but for the sleeping masses I believe they will act as though they are just now happening like pretending John McCain died of cancer when we know he was put to death. The movie is not for us, it is to awaken them

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
08 May, 04:00
This guy is way behind on his intel https://beforeitsnews.com/...

09 May, 01:35
It appears to be only the chosen are getting good intel and it's up to us to find out who has the best info. I am now seeing PrymeMinister as one of those. Juan O Savin has done videos with him, so perhaps everyone who has is a good source. Did you see this?

PRYME MINISTER & SPECIAL GUEST "JARED RAND" * THE EVENT * THE TRUTH IS COMING * EYES WIDE OPEN - YouTube

PURCHASE LIQUID GOLD ADVANCE FORMULA "IHERQLES" https://nuxtrax.com/PRYMEMINISTERUSE MEMBER #783611

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
08 May, 03:59
This report is from 8 Nov 2020. I would love for this to be solid. Discernment doesn't support it being a current report. It seems to be clickbait from Nov 2020

08 May, 04:00
In response Joe Olvey to his Publication
THIS WAS LIVE TODAY

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
08 May, 03:57
YUGE!!!

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
08 May, 03:57
Isnt this from November?

08 May, 03:59
In response Oakley Clark to her Publication
No, today

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
08 May, 03:44
Praying for this to be true but not hding my breath. why would they tell the enemy the game plan. Have to never give up and keep moving forward. Lots is happening, this is so huge and there are many fighting for our country. Don’t give up on them. They need our support and prayers more now than ever. This is about saving HumanityπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

08 May, 04:03
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
We know at some point Trump is coming back and the military has control. Thru Q Posts we also know "the military is the only way."

Juan O Savin has done videos with Pryme, so we know Pryme is a good source for information. That tells me this is VERY possible

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
08 May, 03:40
Forget the Video. Go to the Plane FAGS. There has never been so much Military Aircraft in the air. YouTube Monkey Werx for Planes.

Marines are on the ground. The EO is over on 5/20.

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
08 May, 03:38
If true, next stop the EU

Bill McAleer @dlmf32
08 May, 03:09
I just don't trust Pryme. In this video he posted a letter from Trump, and i can't find it anywhere. If someone could clear this up for me, i appreciate it. By the way who was his source for the timing on this. I didn't hear him say, just said they were reliable.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
08 May, 03:13
In response Bill McAleer to his Publication
No source is going to allow to be named. Could be right or wrong. There is only one way to validate and that is discernment