SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
07 May, 03:55
May 07 2021 | General McInerney (Verified) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² on Telegram (Video)
https://t.me/GeneralMcIner...
Are you ready for arrests?
Listen closely.
Everything was planned to be this way.
Bill Barr betrayed us and we saw it coming.
Pedophile Mike Pence betrayed us.
Patriots in the intelligence agencies and Military have it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I wanted Barr to be a good guy. When he let Governors lock down states illegally and impose medical mandates without passing legislation, I was gobsmacked. This man was trusted with the livelihoods of tens of millions of people and he hurt them, really, really hurt them. He will have hell to pay for it. That is some heavy karmic entanglement there. Barr is a disgrace to the DOJ. President Trump agrees!
12:06 AM - May 08, 2021
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
08 May, 12:53
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
from what I hear his father Donald Barr was Jeffrey Epstein mentor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 May, 01:02
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
Yes, and the law firm he used to work for helped get Epstein out of trouble the first time he was arrested.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
08 May, 12:30
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Optics. I'm not convinced that he is a traitor. I believe that they made certain people look as though they abandoned the Trump ship. We'll see.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 May, 12:54
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I hope we get to see because if he isn't somehow cleared for taking a salary from the U.S. taxpayer to a do a job that he did not do for 4 years, is criminal. His inaction was beyond, was it necessary for the plan? There comes a point where if you keep people from doing their job, to make it look like, they or someone isn't doing their job, then, what's the point if it was a forced set up to make it look that way? All the deception to expose deception is exhausting to follow. He took an oath. Can a Military Op really excuse him from it? I suppose if we were under marshal law the entire time then, yes, he would be exonerated, yet we've been paying all these peoples Salaries while the Military was really running things. This is all so krazy. I would have liked to have seen how Dem Governors would've responded if given orders to withdraw the unconstitutional lock downs and mandates. That would've been a show. As you said, we'll see.