Kim Runner @kimrunner
there is currently a purge going on and no more Mr Pool :(
09:06 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 May, 11:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I was booted during the last purge for the second time...and never went back. Im home here πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
09 May, 12:55
thats me..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
09 May, 12:53
Yep I got canned again lastnight.
damn it.
Just got back on 3 weeks ago, since Jan 8.
Fookinbuttholes.
You still in that game? Or you too?

Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
08 May, 10:16
I was suspended too.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 May, 09:38
Also suspended FogCityMidge and RedWaveCrashin2 from Twitter
I wondered when the shoe would drop - again

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 May, 09:49
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Dang it - CapWreckingBall was suspended
I liked that one - didn't pull any punches

Wouldn't be surprised if a couple more who got week long suspensions a while back are gone by the first of the week

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
08 May, 09:27
must be close

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
08 May, 09:24
He is on telegram

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
08 May, 09:06
Wow ...shocked.

There was another big purge last night.
I got suspended for the 16th time and I didn't do much with that account other than repost.

Something triggers the purging - other than being pro-Trump, who knows what.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 May, 09:07
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Maybe anti Chiden

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
08 May, 09:47
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Other crypto-related accounts gone last night to

Deanna Bough(huffman) @Deannahuffmanbough
08 May, 08:54
yep I was purged yesterday 😩

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
08 May, 09:25
In response Deanna Bough(huffman) to his Publication
Me too, for the 2nd time. Lol

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 May, 11:48

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
09 May, 10:56
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
What the heck is that thing?

shari vdk @GodisLove
07 May, 11:43
πŸ™„I got the boot off Twitter tonight. I try not to interact too much. Followed less than a 100 and had only 8 followers on last account. I think it tracks who you watch. Shane was he biggest reason I keep making new accounts. I started a new account and I am suspended for 12 hours by joining 1 person. See what tomorrow brings.

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 May, 11:37
idk much about this mr pool but he gained more credibility to me now that hes been banned lol

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
07 May, 11:38
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Same 🀣

America First @AmericaFirst17
07 May, 11:06

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
07 May, 10:56
How do you ban an account that just posts wierd pics randomly? What did he say? Did he post a pic of cloud that resembled a Q or Trump?

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

joann ferguson donated @joann212
07 May, 10:49
Once Twitter kicked me to the curb, I never desired to go back...

Incog Nito @UniteforGod
07 May, 10:44
I believe he’s on telegram
https://t.me/looP_rM311_72...

Charlene Marie @NavySub756Wifey
07 May, 10:40
yep lost all my accounts.. even the new ones. πŸ’”

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
07 May, 10:30
did pool mention the erection? 😳😝

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
07 May, 10:26
i got nuked again too...I guess the little canadian mom is a big threat for those lying tech giants 🀣🀣🀣

Change Now @ChangeIsNow2020
07 May, 10:21
He's on telgraph

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
07 May, 10:20
again??

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
07 May, 10:19
😑🀬🀬😑

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
07 May, 10:19
Try to get these people over here, Kim. I mean it's the main reason the rest of us are here.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 May, 10:14
Another purge?! Insanity. Thanks, Kim, for letting us know about the Mr.Pool suspension:(.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
07 May, 09:54
LOOP gone too.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 May, 10:14

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
:(

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
07 May, 09:32
He is on Telegram

Last Days @lastdays1
07 May, 09:37
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication
link?

Last Days @lastdays1
07 May, 09:30
There has never been anything that would remotely violate Twitter's terms on that acct. It was struck purely for SPECULATIVE association with conservative things. we should put a hashtag to mark notable #highprofiletwitterban

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 May, 09:20
when is enough enough ? when Trump takes over or God comes back . πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ tnxs kim as always your da best eva 😘

Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
07 May, 09:19
he os on telegram