Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
09 May, 12:10
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I am fairly sure we might be going in the opposite direction...at least at some point..ha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
09 May, 11:56
OMG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
08 May, 08:30
This makes me so mad. I hate the Luciferians and their agenda. I hate the devil. I can't wait to stand and see the glory of the Lord, Jesus, in the midst of this.

Kira Kju @kju17
07 May, 05:06
everything will be different...

Kira Kju @kju17
07 May, 05:06
everything will be different...

Kira Kju @kju17
07 May, 04:43
incl. China

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
07 May, 04:39
😱 Countries with the highest number of "whites" except for Russia, have the largest percentages... Putin is protecting his citizens.
Why am I not surprised....😒 We are definitely being targeted.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 May, 04:39
Deagel passed away recently. The site is not the same as it was, especially after covid. some one is trying to cover up the info.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 May, 04:49
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Taken from Jim Stone Website; 2 parts
1. The founder of the website died. That's a fact. And I'll speculate that those who took it over did not want that data published.
2. Second possibility - They wanted the vax to make the numbers happen, and people woke up and stood against it too strongly so the depopulation plan failed. FACT: 11.5 percent of Utah has received the FIRST dose. The most vaccinated state of all is New Mexico, and last week they were at 25.56% percent vaccinated. No matter what the news is saying about the numbers, less than 20 percent of the United States has received even the FIRST dose of ANY Corona vax. I know they are lying and saying 50 percent, but that's just a con, the actual number is between 18 and 19 percent as a NATIONAL total.

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
07 May, 04:23
https://www.deagel.com/cou...
I don't have the good link I think😯

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Smitty & Co @SmittysPlc_USA21
07 May, 04:20
Israel?

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
07 May, 04:08
India is missing as well. Nice cheap labor must be a priority for the Globalists.

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
07 May, 04:01
Funny Thing Is...I Don't See China On This List. Hmmm🧐

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
09 May, 11:41
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
That's cus CCP is owned by the Khazarian cabal. Remember, Q is saving Israel for last.