Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 May, 04:39
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Deagel passed away recently. The site is not the same as it was, especially after covid. some one is trying to cover up the info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Taken from Jim Stone Website; 2 parts
1. The founder of the website died. That's a fact. And I'll speculate that those who took it over did not want that data published.
2. Second possibility - They wanted the vax to make the numbers happen, and people woke up and stood against it too strongly so the depopulation plan failed. FACT: 11.5 percent of Utah has received the FIRST dose. The most vaccinated state of all is New Mexico, and last week they were at 25.56% percent vaccinated. No matter what the news is saying about the numbers, less than 20 percent of the United States has received even the FIRST dose of ANY Corona vax. I know they are lying and saying 50 percent, but that's just a con, the actual number is between 18 and 19 percent as a NATIONAL total.
04:49 PM - May 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 May, 12:54
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I know my state is vstly over stating the vax numbers claiming 40%. But people here are very mask compliant and believe the virus is very dangerous. They are uninformed about the entire coron debacle and suspicious of those who question anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
07 May, 11:53
Wow, I'm guessing the majority of my State is just those close at hand, then. Praying for that to be true. 😊
🙏🇺🇲💕

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
07 May, 07:59
I really hope you’re right, it feels like a much higher % in my world.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 May, 04:50
The remaining 80 percent that never got a single jab at all is predominantly WIDE AWAKE and won't be getting it. So that's a fail, and Deagel will therefore have to revise the stats, IF they ever post them again at all.
The third obvious possibility is that they are re-assessing a new situation and the stats could go back up either better or worse. If worse, then it would not be "full of win," but I am going to bet that's not the case.